Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Re-affirmation From The Universe.

The universe has gotten me gobsmacked once again.

When is a failure, a failure? When is a successful person, a successful person?

Just because one is not up to the mainstream idea of what success is, does not mean one is not living life.

& time & again it is being shown to me that I first need to be strong in order to help others find their strength.

I am honoured & grateful that my metta meditation has produced such positive results in under a week.
I re-establish my understanding that my struggles were only to empower me to lift others up when they are down.
I accept whatever comes my way.
I am grateful for a life that allows me so many opportunities to deepen my spirituality & practice my dharma.

Do not connect with me because of the clothes I wear.
Do not think me a pure person because of the tattoos on my skin.
Do not seek me solely based on the recommendations of others.

Trust me because of that special glint in my eyes.
Have faith in me because of the brightness of my smile.
Believe in me because of the volition behind my words.

Today, I release the words I always tell myself, when things go wrong: I am not God.

I realize that, by stating 'I am not God', I was always indirectly blaming others for my feelings & situation at that moment. I replace those words with no other words nor sounds, but just silent acceptance & the sound of my breath & pulse.

Speak, I am listening.
Show me, I am looking.
Approach me, I am waiting.

May nothing deviate me from the divine.
May I radiate nothing but love.
May there be others to support me when I am weak.

Abhyasa - Practice, & all is coming.

The practice continues every moment. Namaste.

2 comments: